Friday Favorites, June 10, 2011 Edition
One challenge here at the Holiday Cards Unlimited blog is how to be useful for you, our customers and readers. You are a diverse group representing grandparents, Fortune 500 companies, small independent medical practices, and large banks and universities, just to name a few.
However, we want to be a resource for all of you. Our Friday Favorites series will provide links to some of the content that we found interesting or useful this week, and we hope you agree. Please let us know in the comments if there is a topic you would like to see covered more; we’re happy to oblige!
This week’s roundup:
- An Email Checklist from Seth Godin (I might send this to my mother)
- Why Relationships Make Work More Enjoyable from David Nour
- How to Stay Motivated Through the Good and Bad Times from Monique Hayward at OPENForum
- Do You Think Your Customers Are Stupid? from Michael Schrage at Harvard Business Review
- Choosing Sustainability in an Uncertain Economy from Marcos Cordero at Intuit
What are you reading this week?